Posted: Apr 26, 2013 11:58 AM by Melissa Anderson - MTN News
HELENA - Two incidents on Friday in Helena had emergency crews and students scrambling.
The first was reported as a potential gas leak from an alarm coming from the third floor of Helena Middle School.
Students were evacuated for about 15 minutes while the fire department and NorthWestern Energy checked it out. No leak was found.
At about the same time, a call came in for a fire alarm at C.R. Anderson Middle School.
Students were also evacuated there, but it was discovered that someone pulled the fire alarm. There was no fire.