Posted: Mar 27, 2013 9:32 PM by MTN News
HELENA - On Tuesday, Governor Steve Bullock announced the following appointments via a press release from the state capitol.
Capitol Complex Advisory Council
· Sheena Wilson, Helena. Qualification: Public Representative. Wilson is a retired state employee, most recently serving as Governor Schweitzer's Deputy Chief of Staff.
Board of Dentistry
· Aimee Ameline, Great Falls. Qualification: Dentist. Ameline is a general dentist in private practice in Great Falls.
Board of Investments
· Sheena Wilson, Helena. Qualification: Public Employees' Retirement System Representative. Wilson is a retired state employee.
Board of Livestock
· John Lehfeldt, Lavina. Qualification: Sheep Producer. Lehfeldt is a fourth-generation rancher from Lavina.
· John Scully, Ennis. Qualification: Cattle Producer. Scully has the Tail Feather Ranch in Ennis and served three terms as a state legislator.
Livestock Loss Board
· Mrs. Klasna, Lambert. Qualification: Public Representative with experience in Livestock. Klasna is a farmer and rancher at Klasna Farms in Lambert.
Board of Pardons and Parole
· Pete Lawrenson, Missoula. Qualification: Public Representative. Lawrenson is the Chief of Security and Safety for Montana Rail Link and was previously a Chief of Police for the City of Missoula.
· Coleen Magera, Plains. Qualification: Attorney. Magera is the former Sanders County Attorney.
· Mary Kay Puckett, Helena. Qualification: Public Representative. Puckett is the Vice President of Client Services at Mountain West Benefits and is a volunteer for NAMI, Florence Crittenton, Intermountain Children's Home and other local organizations.
Public Employees' Retirement System Board
· Mike McGinley, Dillon. Qualification: Public Representative. McGinley is a Beaverhead County Commissioner.
· Sheena Wilson, Helena. Qualification: Retired Public Employee. Wilson is a retired state employee.