Posted: Jan 10, 2013 8:51 AM by Chet Layman
Updated: Jan 10, 2013 8:51 AM
BELGRADE - A quick response by several local fire departments saved a Belgrade shop from complete destruction early Thursday morning.
Central Valley Fire Department responded to an attic fire in a shop building around 3 a.m. Thursday.
The blaze was 2 miles west of Belgrade on the Frontage Road.
Crews were able to contain the fire to the front section of the building within a matter of minutes. A large hole was visible in the roof of the shop as fire teams walked through the building, making sure the fire was out.
There is no word yet on the cause of the fire. No injuries were reported.