Posted: Aug 26, 2013 3:13 PM by MTN News
Updated: Aug 26, 2013 3:22 PM
Today, Gov. Bullock made appointments to the state's Equal Work Task Force.
MSU President Waded Cruzado, Deb Larson and Scott Wilson of Bozeman were tapped to be members.
Here's the complete list of appointments and their qualifications:
· President Waded Cruzado, Bozeman. Qualification: Higher Education. Cruzado is the President of Montana State University - Bozeman.
· Jen Euell, Helena. Qualification: Non-Profit Organization. Euell is the Program Director at the Women's Foundation of Montana.
· Dean Barry Good, Missoula. Qualification: Higher Education. Good is the Dean at Missoula College University of Montana.
· Amy Grmoljez, Helena. Qualification: Private Business. Grmoljez is a Partner with Crowley Fleck, PLLP, practicing in Government Affairs.
· Mayor Tom Hanel, Billings. Qualification: Local Government. Hanel is the Mayor of Billings, and a Realtor.
· Jacquie Helt, Helena. Qualification: Organized Labor. Helt is the State Director for SEIU Healthcare 775 NW.
· Deb Larson, Bozeman. Qualification: Private Business. Larson is the principal and owner of Interior Environments, Inc.
· Kim Rickard, Helena. Qualification: Organized Labor. Rickard is the Business Manager for LIUNA Local 1686.
· Amy Stiffarm, Polson. Qualification: Tribal Member. Stiffarm has been the Laboratory Manager for Salish Kootenai College and will be returning to school in the fall.
· Scott Wilson, Bozeman. Qualification: Private Business. Wilson is the President of CTA, an architectural and engineering design firm.